The weather threat is 9-12 inches of snow starting about midnight. I like the snow when there is only enough to cover the grass or so much that school is canceled and noone needs to leave the house. If we get the predicted snow tomorrow it may delay ML’s air travel. NOT a good thing. So I’ll pray for a safe and on time return.
I’ve been plugging along on my socks. I have two pair I’m progressing on and one pair on hold (sorry ML). The 1st pair is for me. The Perchance to knit-Pond II. I’m working on the foot of the second of the pair. The other pair is the new Swap partner version. This is going much better but I am concerned the colorway will be boring for my partner. I hope she’ll enjoy them though. I think they’re nice. I’m thinking of making a pair for myself also which is a suprise because I only have “Frank” socks right now.
And speaking of Frank color socks. ML went to the Loopy Ewe and is bringing home yarn. I can’t wait to see the colors he chose. I am trying to get at least one pair of socks done so I can cast on with a new pair right away! I can’t wait.